Arts Commission Hosts Online Chats: Join Us for an Introduction to Changes to Grants for Organizations and Schools
Join the Executive Director of the Arizona Commission on the Arts in a live chat during the month of November. Get an orientation to existing and new funding programs to be launched in the FY14 granting cycle, and ask questions of Arts commission staff.
During three scheduled live online chats, Arts Commission staff will provide detailed information about changes and updates to existing grant programs, and will be available to answer questions about new programs.
To register for one of the following chats, click here.
- Wednesday, November 7, 10-11:00am
- Tuesday, November 13, 2-3:00pm
- Thursday, November 29, 9-10:00am
In addition to the chats, Arts Commission staff is available to answer questions during normal business hours via phone, email or in person.
Grant Programs at the Arts Commission to Focus on Community Engagement, Fiscal Management, and Quality Programming and Services for Arizonans
In response to economic realities and national funding trends in the nonprofit arts and culture sector, the Arts Commission is re-imagining its investment in arts organizations and schools, to align with the agency’s grantmaking objectives, strategic plan and enabling statutes.
- To refocus agency grantmaking such that the primary constituents meant to benefit from the State’s investment in the arts and culture sector are the citizens of Arizona, the taxpaying public.
- To incentivize best practices and innovative strategies which prioritize fiscal ingenuity and encourage broad community participation and engagement.
- To ensure that the state’s investment in the arts and culture sector reflects Arizona’s diverse population and evolving demographics.
Read more about the re-imagined grant programs at the Arts Commission and learn about new programs, here.