Arts Commission Now Hiring for Two Positions
The Arizona Commission on the Arts, Arizona’s state arts agency, is now hiring for two full-time positions; Grants and Operations Coordinator and Artist Services Coordinator. The deadline to apply is Thursday, June 28, 2012.
More about the positions:
The Grants and Operations Coordinator position is supervised by the Grants and Information Technology Manager, and is responsible for
- coordinating and manualizing logistics and procedures related to the annual application review process for grants to organizations and schools;
- coordinating and manualizing agency operations;
- and providing logistical and operational support related to agency meetings, programs and initiatives.
The Artist Services Coordinator position is supervised by the Director of Strategic Partnerships, and is responsible for
- coordinating and manualizing professional development for artists and artist-focused businesses;
- coordinating and manualizing logistics and procedures related to the agency’s Artist Project Grants and small grants programs;
- and providing programmatic and logistical support related to community and inter-agency partnerships, programs and initiatives.
For the official job postings and information on how to apply visit the job opportunity listings page on the Arts Commission’s website: